Hillcroft hero

 

 

WELCOME TO

Hillcroft logo v2

Hillcroft

A fun and family friendly development

Hillcroft is a long term renewal project at Claymore in southwest Sydney. Our vision is to give people the opportunity to change their life and the way they live with a variety of lot sizes, and the freedom to choose their own builder.

Register your interest for Stage 3

Buying land and building at Hillcroft

Located close to everything you need or want, and surrounded by spectacular views, Hillcroft is perfect for a fun, family-friendly lifestyle. A choice of primary and secondry schools are a mere hop, skip or skateboard away as is the TAFE NSW Campbelltown campus.

Play in the fresh air at new local parks or shop till you drop at Campbelltown Shopping Centre or Macarthur Square.

Hillcroft also has easy access to Campbelltown train station and the Hume Motorway.

This new community nestled within all the things you know and love, awaits.

Downloads:

Eligible purchasers can apply for:

  • HAF Rebate~
  • $10,000 First Homeowner Grant (New Homes) and reduced Stamp Duty^

 

~ Purchasers must make and rely on their own enquiries relating to the HAF Rebate and their eligibility.  Landcom & FACS rely on the terms of the Contract for Sale of Land.  The terms & conditions of the HAF Rebate are in the Contract for Sale of Land.

^Refer to www.osr.nsw.gov.au   for eligibility criteria and details.

 

Interactive masterplan

Hillcroft Map 2

Click on the map above to search the latest listings of lots for sale at Hillcroft.

Please note the following section of content is possibly being delivered from an external source (IFRAME in HTML terms), and may present unusual experiences for screen readers.

Contact our Sales Centre

Visit our Hillcroft Sales & Information Centre
Corner of Badgally Road and Clydesdale Way, Claymore 
Open 7 days from 10am – 5pm 

Phone: (02) 9841 8765

Facts at a glance

  • Location

    Bounded by Badgally Road to the south and the M5 Motorway to the east. About 2km west of Campbelltown

  • Project area

    125ha

  • Local government area

    Campbelltown

  • Proposed residential dwellings

    Around 1,490 dwellings (total project) Stages 1-6: 838

  • New residents

    Around 4,500 (total project)

  • Proposed retail area

    14,000m2

  • Delivery timing

    2013-onwards in 13 stages

hillcroft landcoms role side

About the project

Landcom and NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) are working together to transform the existing Claymore public housing estate into a modern, socially mixed community with 70% of dwellings in private ownership and the remaining 30% for public housing.  The suburb is being renewed by creating new homes with easy access to schools, high quality open spaces and parks, and amenities.

This project will deliver:

  • improved road and transport links
  • upgraded and better use of open space
  • a new town centre, combining shops and community facilities with open space
  • land for new privately owned housing
  • new and upgraded social housing.

The Concept Plan for the project was prepared by Land and Housing Corporation and approved by the Department of Planning and Environment in 2013. Landcom managed the delivery of stages 1 and 2 of this multi-stage project on behalf of LAHC, and is now managing stages 3 to 6 which include 463 private dwellings, 128 social dwellings and a new town centre.

The project will benefit the community by:

  • delivering some of Sydney’s most affordable new land, which is particularly attractive to first home buyers
  • providing skills development programs, which are open to the local community and are building pathways for long term employment.

Current works

Early works have started on Stage 3. Activities include:

  • bulk earthworks
  • services installation.

Interpreter services

Interpreter Symbol text jpgIf you require the services of an interpreter, please contact the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask them to call Landcom on 02 9841 8600. The interpreter will then assist you with the translation. 

Timeline

1

2013

  • Concept Plan approved
  • Development applications for stages 1 and 2 lodged with Council
2

2014

  • Development applications for stages 1 and 2 approved
3

2015

  • Construction commenced on stages 1 and 2
4

2016

  • First lots released for sale
5

2017

  • Stages 1 and 2 completed
6

2018

  • Planning commences for stages 3-6