Landcom is the masterplanner and developer of Renwick, an 117ha masterplanned residential community in the Southern Highlands.
We are developing the former State Wards Farm on behalf of the landowner, Department of Family and Community Services.
The project is delivering:
- around 600 lots, ranging in size from 300m2 to 4,000m2
- a village centre that includes neighbourhood shops, a community centre and a child care centre and landscaping to reflect the character of the Southern Highlands
- an improved 20ha creek corridor, with dedicated shared bicycle and pedestrian pathways and the retention of a further 10ha of native woodland
- a central village green with direct access to the village square and a separate playground with easy access for an adjoining special needs school
- European and Indigenous heritage conservation
- water sensitive urban design to treat stormwater across the site
- bus stops and external bicycle paths to provide connectivity.
The project will benefit the community by:
- developing this surplus government-owned land to supply new housing and provide opportunity for people to build their own home
- providing a range of different sized housing lots, at different price-points, to suit households of all sizes and incomes.