Welcome to Renwick
Imagine waking up to the sounds, colours and fresh, clean air of one of the most beautiful and historic rural areas of New South Wales.
Perfectly located in the heart of the picturesque Southern Highlands, this distinctive development has been thoughtfully designed to capture the essence of the region, as well as the essentials of modern living.
Renwick truly is your opportunity to start living life as it should be.
$20,000 to Light Up Your Day
To celebrate the Illuminate Wollondilly Festival, we're offering a dazzling $20,000 saving on any lot, or house and land package at Renwick*. This thriving Southern Highlands community is surrounded by walkways, parks, mountain and rural views. It's just minutes from Mittagong's vibrant Town Centre and local schools. With the Community Centre underway and Village Square to follow soon, you really can look forward to a bright future here.
- Lots sized from 608m² to 4000m²
- Land priced from $335,000 - $765,000#
- House and land packages priced from $627,600 - $1,282,800#
- $10,000 First Homeowner Grant (New Homes) AND reduced Stamp Duty^ may apply
- Download the Sales Plan - Releases 19, 20 and 21
- Download the Sales Plan - Acreage Lots
- Download the Price List
- Download the Masterplan
- Download Anticipated Registration Dates as at 11 June 2019
This special offer ends 30th June 2019 so call or visit the Sales Centre today
For more information:
Visit the Renwick Sales & Information Centre
Renwick Drive, Mittagong.
Open Friday to Monday only, 10am – 5pm
Phone: (02) 4872 1688
*Discount applies to reservations made between 17/05/19 to 30/06/19. Contracts must exchange by 31 July 2019. #Price before $20,000 saving. Prices correct at 11/06/19. See Contract for Sale of Land. Landcom reserves the right to vary prices or withdraw any lot from sale. ^Refer to www.osr.nsw.gov.au for eligibility criteria and details.
Builders and packages
All of Renwick’s homes will follow design guidelines. These simple, sensible and practical principles will:
- Help you choose a house design that fits in well with your land;
- Encourage each property in Renwick to be high quality, modern and in keeping with the heritage of the region; and
- Create a desirable neighbourhood to live in
To assist in building your dream home, Renwick’s Builder Display homes showcase the latest in contemporary finishes and creative indoor/outdoor living options.
New house and land packages are now available from a range of builders
- Allworth Homes Lot 1314
- Marksman Homes Lot 1351
- GJ Gardner Lot 1347
- Integrity New Homes Lot 1363
- Hotondo Homes Lot 1343
- Barrington Homes Lot 1267
- McDonald Jones Lot 1400
Visit our document library to download more information about builders and home packages.
Read the information below to find out more about the planning and development aspects of the project.
Renwick is a 117ha masterplanned residential community, located about 2.5km north of Mittagong in the Southern Highlights. It has potential to yield around 600 residential lots, ranging in size from 300m2 ‘cottage lots’ right though to 4,000m2 ‘acre lots’.
A village centre is also proposed, which will involve the construction of a new community centre, village square and a small retail component. A child care centre will also form part of the precinct.
We will deliver:
In accordance with the planning agreement executed with Wingecarribee Shire Council, UrbanGrowth NSW has or will provide:
- capital contributions for the local Police-Citizens Youth Club, resource recovery centre, animal shelter, and council’s administration plan
- external infrastructure works including the new railway overpass for Renwick Drive, extensive local road upgrades, and external pedestrian paths and cycleways
- project infrastructure works including the community centre, village square, village green, easy access park, restoration of heritage items, water quality
- 20ha of sensitively embellished riparian corridor and retention of 10ha of native woodland.
Renwick is in the delivery phase with 230 lots developed to date and another 35 final lots programmed for completion in the Western Precinct.
Over 330 lots in the Eastern Precinct (i.e. to the east of the central riparian corridor) have now been approved by council, with construction works scheduled to commence in mid-2016.
A significant community facilities program is underway, including the recent completion of the village green and Rotherwood Park (easy access park) in late 2015. These parks will be complimented by a new childcare centre, for which the site has recently been sold and development consent obtained.