Welcome to Renwick
Imagine waking up to the sounds, colours and fresh, clean air of one of the most beautiful and historic rural areas of New South Wales.
Perfectly located in the heart of the picturesque Southern Highlands, this distinctive development has been thoughtfully designed to capture the essence of the region, as well as the essentials of modern living.
Renwick truly is your opportunity to start living life as it should be.
Large Lots Now Selling
If you dream of building a spacious home, looking out across the wide open Southern Highlands landscape, then head to Renwick where premium, large lots are now selling.
- Half-acre and one-acre sized lots
- Land priced from $625,000 - $775,000#
- Large lots ranging from 2,055m² to 4,000m²
This thriving community offers endless walkways surrounded by idyllic mountain and rural views and Mittagong’s Town Centre, hospital and local schools are just minutes away. These are the last acreage lots available in Renwick, so now is the time to make your move.
- Download the Sales Plan
- Download the Masterplan
- Download Anticipated Registration Dates as at 8 August 2018
Visit the Renwick Sales & Information Centre
Renwick Drive, Mittagong.
Open Friday to Monday only, 10am – 5pm
Phone: (02) 4872 1688
#1 x lot priced at $625,000. Average lot price $704,167. Prices correct at 08/08/18. See Contract for Sale of Land. Landcom reserves the right to vary prices or withdraw any lots from sale.
Builders and packages
All of Renwick’s homes will follow design guidelines. These simple, sensible and practical principles will:
- Help you choose a house design that fits in well with your land;
- Encourage each property in Renwick to be high quality, modern and in keeping with the heritage of the region; and
- Create a desirable neighbourhood to live in
To assist in building your dream home, Renwick’s Builder Display homes will showcase the latest in contemporary finishes and creative indoor/outdoor living options.
The display home builders are:
- Allworth Homes
- GJ Gardner Homes
- Hotondo Homes
- Marksman Homes
- McDonald Jones
Visit our document library to download more information about builders and home packages.
Read the information below to find out more about the planning and development aspects of the project.
Renwick is a 117ha masterplanned residential community, located about 2.5km north of Mittagong in the Southern Highlights. It has potential to yield around 600 residential lots, ranging in size from 300m2 ‘cottage lots’ right though to 4,000m2 ‘acre lots’.
A village centre is also proposed, which will involve the construction of a new community centre, village square and a small retail component. A child care centre will also form part of the precinct.
We will deliver:
In accordance with the planning agreement executed with Wingecarribee Shire Council, UrbanGrowth NSW has or will provide:
- capital contributions for the local Police-Citizens Youth Club, resource recovery centre, animal shelter, and council’s administration plan
- external infrastructure works including the new railway overpass for Renwick Drive, extensive local road upgrades, and external pedestrian paths and cycleways
- project infrastructure works including the community centre, village square, village green, easy access park, restoration of heritage items, water quality
- 20ha of sensitively embellished riparian corridor and retention of 10ha of native woodland.
Renwick is in the delivery phase with 230 lots developed to date and another 35 final lots programmed for completion in the Western Precinct.
Over 330 lots in the Eastern Precinct (i.e. to the east of the central riparian corridor) have now been approved by council, with construction works scheduled to commence in mid-2016.
A significant community facilities program is underway, including the recent completion of the village green and Rotherwood Park (easy access park) in late 2015. These parks will be complimented by a new childcare centre, for which the site has recently been sold and development consent obtained.