Newbrook at Airds
Places Newbrook at Airds
Your New Community Awaits
Sitting alongside the Georges River Reserve, close to Campbelltown’s shops, schools and transport services, you’ll uncover Sydney’s newest neighbourhood. Newbrook offers great value for those looking to build their own home. Make a new start and live your way, with an extensive selection of affordable lots with your own choice of builder.
Register your interest
We will be releasing land at Newbrook at Airds in the coming months. Register your interest to be notified when the next lots are released.
- Close to schools, shops & train stations
- $20,000 HAF Rebate available to eligible purchasers#
- $10,000 First Homeowner Grant (New Homes) AND reduced Stamp Duty^ may apply.
- Exchange of Contracts is to occur within 28 days from the date of reservation.
For more information:
Visit our Newbrook Sales Centre
Cnr Wheatley Drive & Kingsbury Street, Airds.
Open Saturday & Sunday only from 10am – 5pm
Phone: (02) 9391 2998
# Purchasers must make and rely on their own enquiries relating to the HAF Rebate and their eligibility. Landcom & FACS rely on the terms of the Contract for Sale of Land. The terms & conditions of the HAF Rebate are in the Contract for Sale of Land. ^ Refer to www.osr.nsw.gov.au for eligibility criteria and details.
Read the information below to find out more about the planning and development aspects of the project.
Landcom and LAHC are undertaking the long term rejuvenation of the Airds Bradbury public housing estate to create a sustainable, mixed community.
The concept plan reflects the outcomes of an extensive process of consultation with the community and with key stakeholders. These activities have included a number of large scale community events, like the internationally award winning Airds Out LOUD!, and more informal activities such as street barbecues and school holiday sports programs.
The project originally comprised approximately 1,540 dwellings, 94% of which were in public ownership. The aim is to create a socially mixed community of 2,104 dwellings with 70% of dwellings for private ownership and the remaining 30% for public housing.
The concept plan aims to provide in the order of 2,104 dwellings upon completion of the project, comprising:
- the retention of 880 existing dwellings with each on a separate lot (including the existing 91 privately owned dwellings), 262 of which will be retained by Housing NSW and 527 which are public housing to be sold
- the retention of 53 seniors housing units and the provision of an additional 52 units
- 1,119 new dwellings and lots.
Features of the Newbrook at Airds project include
- identifying in the concept plan a number of potential development sites for further retail, commercial and mixed use development
- the regeneration of approximately 38ha of bushland as part of the project’s biodiversity offset commitments
- a wetland area is intended to provide a recreational and educational resource in addition to water quality functions
- seniors housing to replace existing run-down townhouses
- providing for a range of product types and markets amongst the most affordable in Sydney
- providing local employment opportunities for each of our major works contracts.