LANDCOM WEB SITE DISCLAIMERS
- All plans, price lists and information are subject to change without notice, and where relevant, at the discretion of Landcom.
- Landcom gives no warranty in relation to the area, future facilities or developments in or surrounding its estates.
- All plans and diagrams are based on information and the intention of Landcom at the time of creation of the relevant web page which may change due to future circumstances.
- No statement, diagram or plan is to amount to a legally binding obligation or warranty.
- Landcom accepts no liability for any changes in future stages of any of its development or the type of improvements to be erected on any future stages of any of its development and reserves the right to make changes in its absolute discretion.
- Please note the weekend representation at the sales offices may vary at short notice due to unforseen circumstances. Please call the office or main office before visiting.
- Nothing contained in any web page as part of this website will give rise to a binding legal agreement or to a binding representation or warranty on the part of Landcom.
LANDCOM WEB SITE COPYRIGHT
- The copyright in respect of the design and material contained in any web page forming part of this website is owned by Landcom and must not be copied or reproduced in any manner without its consent.
- Landcom plans new developments and creates new residential and business communities, on vacant land and established sites to deliver social and economic benefits to the people of New South Wales.
ACCESSIBILITY AND USABILITY OF THIS SITE
This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience and significant redesign has been undertaken on our site in order to meet those standards that relate to access for people with disabilities or technical constraints with their browsers and internet connections. By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web-users in the community.
Landcom strives to maintain conformance to World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The public pages on this site aim to meet the criteria for AA compliance with WCAG guidelines.